Microsoft Office Specialist Certification
Credentials for a digital world.
Spokane Public Library (SPL) is proud to be a Certiport Authorized Test Center (CATC) for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) test. This service is funded by Washington State Library and the Washington State Legislature.
- You will need to present valid picture ID and register for a Certiport account
- Our testing is for Microsoft Office Specialist on Microsoft Office 2013 and 2016 individual exams.
- Allow an hour and a half for the test. We recommend ear plugs or headphones if you are easily distracted by noise.
For Further Study
Library book search:
Online courses offered through the library:
- LinkedInLearning for Libraries – this is the official Microsoft online platform for certification prep
- Gale Presents: Udemy
Other Exams Offered
Spokane Public Library also offers testing for other Certiport exams, but you must purchase your own voucher. Other exams include:
- Adobe Certified Associate
- Adobe Certified Expert
- Autodesk Certified Professional
- Autodesk Certified User
- Business Fundamentals
- Intuit QuickBooks
- Microsoft Certified Educator
- Microsoft Technology Associate
- Toon Boom Certified Associate