Microsoft Office Specialist Certification
Credentials for a digital world.
Spokane Public Library (SPL) is proud to be a Certiport Authorized Test Center (CATC) for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) test. This service is funded by Washington State Library and the Washington State Legislature.
- You will need to present valid picture ID and register for a Certiport account
- Our testing is for Microsoft Office Specialist on Microsoft Office 2013 and 2016 individual exams.
- Allow an hour and a half for the test. We recommend ear plugs or headphones if you are easily distracted by noise.
For Further Study
Library book search:
Online courses offered through the library:
- Lynda.com by LinkedIn
- Gale Courses
- Sign up for Microsoft Imagine Academy access through the Washington State Library. You’ll get access to detailed learning paths for many Microsoft exams.
Other Exams Offered
Spokane Public Library also offers testing for other Certiport exams, but you must purchase your own voucher. Other exams include:
- Adobe Certified Associate
- Adobe Certified Expert
- Autodesk Certified Professional
- Autodesk Certified User
- Business Fundamentals
- Intuit QuickBooks
- Microsoft Certified Educator
- Microsoft Technology Associate
- Toon Boom Certified Associate