Microsoft Office Specialist Certification
Credentials for a digital world.
Spokane Public Library (SPL) is proud to be a Certiport Authorized Test Center (CATC) for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) test. This service is funded by Washington State Library and the Washington State Legislature.
- You will need to present valid picture ID and register for a Certiport account
- Our testing is for Microsoft Office Specialist on Microsoft Office 2013 and 2016 individual exams.
- Allow an hour and a half for the test. We recommend ear plugs or headphones if you are easily distracted by noise.
If you bring in a certificate of completion for one of the Imagine Academy courses relevant to the test you are taking or other proof that you are prepared for the test, we can give you a free voucher (a $150 value) for Microsoft Office Specialist exams.
For further study
Library book search:
Online courses offered through the library:
Other Exams Offered
Spokane Public Library also offers testing for other Certiport exams, but you must purchase your own voucher. Other exams include:
- Adobe Certified Associate
- Adobe Certified Expert
- Autodesk Certified Professional
- Autodesk Certified User
- Business Fundamentals
- Intuit QuickBooks
- Microsoft Certified Educator
- Microsoft Technology Associate
- Toon Boom Certified Associate